The in-person and digital event experience will showcase the latest research and insights to help Europe’s technology leaders embrace innovation.
LONDON, 14 September 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Forest (Nasdaq: FORR) announced the full conference schedule today Technology and Innovation EMEA 2022It will take place on 13 and 14 October in London and in digital format. To stay competitive in today’s volatile business environment, technology managers must constantly innovate and adopt a customer-centric growth mindset. Customer-focused companies see revenue growth 2.5 times greater than their competitors.
In this year’s edition of Technology & Innovation EMEA, technology leaders will learn how to create strategies that will shape growth over the next decade, with an even greater focus on the customer and people. The event will feature invited speakers: author David Hutchenswill talk about how leaders can break boundaries and innovate through leadership storytelling, and Shell’s Head of Citizen Development and DIY, Paul Kobylanskiwhich will share how low code and agility drive digital transformation.
The forum will also honor the European winners of the competition. Forrester’s Technology Awards. The awards are given to organizations that successfully implement customer-focused, result-oriented technology strategies to accelerate business growth.
Among the most outstanding presentations and sessions are:
- Emerging Technology: Friend or Foe of Sustainability? Understand the pros and cons of emerging technologies such as automation, blockchain, and the Internet of Things and their impact on sustainability.
- Skills and Talent Management in a Post-Pandemic European Context . Learn about the trends that will mark talent management strategies in 2023 and learn how to leverage the main skill sets in Europe.
- Digital Operations Platforms Provide Your Future Technology Strategy . Learn key strategies for tackling the imperatives of the digital age in a world dominated by digital platforms.
- The Future of Mobility. Learn how consumer demand for safer, greener mobility options will drive innovation across personal transportation technologies and business models, from electric vehicles to micromobility.
- There’s More to Satellite Scam than Connection —Discover the Facts for Your Business. Find out why space technology should be increasingly on the radar of tech leaders and the potential satellite innovations it can offer businesses.
- Metaverse, Web3, NFTs: What Are the Implications of Your Technology Strategy? Learn how to separate hype from reality and understand the relationship between the metaverse, Web3 and NFTs.
“Today’s customers have more power and systemic uncertainty remains,” he said. Pascal Matzke, the event’s host and vice president, Forrester research director. “As a result, technology leaders are under significant pressure to continue adapting to new business models to help their organizations thrive. The event will help technology leaders create strategies that inspire innovation, improve customer experiences, and ultimately drive business results.”
Face-to-face participants will experience facilitated discussions, mentoring workshops and private sessions. They will also have access to various special programs such as the Women’s Leadership Forum; Executive Leadership Exchange, a special program targeting C-level leaders; and several sessions on diversity and inclusion. Digital attendees will have access to all conference sessions and sponsors through the event platform.
- Record To attend Forrester’s Technology & Innovation EMEA 2022 conference.
- go to full program and speakers Technology and Innovation EMEA 2022.
- get information aboutTechnology and Innovation EMEA sponsorship opportunities.
- follow@Forresterand #ForrTech for updates.
About Forrester Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the world’s most influential research and consulting companies. We help leaders in technology, customer experience, digital, marketing, sales and product functions use customer obsession to accelerate growth. Through Forrester’s own research, consulting and events, leaders around the world are empowered to be bold in their work, drive change and put their customers at the center of their leadership, strategy and operations. Our unique insights are based on annual surveys of more than 700,000 consumers, business leaders and technology leaders worldwide; Rigorous and objective research methodologies, including Forrester Wave™ assessments; 70 million view votes in real time; and the shared wisdom of our customers. Visit Forrester.com to learn more.
CONTACT: Hannah Segvic, [email protected]
#Forrester #Announces #Full #Agenda #Technology #Innovation #EMEA #Conference